Frequently asked questions
We resolve all your queries
In the booking section, please fill out the request form indicating your preferences.No commitment nor payment will be required at this point.We will then send you an answer as soon as possible confirming the availability of the vehicle and enclosing an exact estimation of the rental cost.If you agree, we will send you the instructions for the payment and to confirm your booking.
You need to send us a copy of the IDs and driving licenses of all the authorised drivers by email. In the case of non EU citizens: a valid international driving license. You will also need a credit or debit card in order to leave the guarantee deposit.
To be allowed to drive one of our camper vans, you need to be minimum 23 years old, and have a valid driving license of minimum 2 years.
As a general rule, the schedule for vehicle pick up and drop off takes place from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 19:00.
For drop off on Sundays or bank holidays, there will be a special schedule of drop off with no additional cost.
Pick up and drop off at alternative points (airport, station, ...) will be without additional cost as long as it is in the schedule of pick up and drop off.
Pick up and drop off outside the schedule will have an additional cost:
- Outside the schedule and until 21:00: 30€
- Bank holiday at our premises: 30€
- Bank holiday at alternative pick up point: 40€
Once your booking is confirmed, we will inform you of the pick up and drop off address. Pick up and drop off can optionally be at alternative points such as airports, ports, train or bus stations.
Yes, you will have to leave a 600€ deposit by credit or debit card. This deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period and after checking the vehicle within a maximum of 72 hours.
The rental includes an all-risks insurance with an insurance excess of 600€. We additionally offer two options of complementary insurance which cover that amount:
- Zero Excess: Only for Spanish citizen or foreign people living in Spain and who have an NIE, are over 25 and under 60 years old.
- Plus Excess: Without age or nationality restriction.
- Both options cover only external damage to the vehicle.
The van must be returned in the same clean condition as when it was delivered. If these conditions are not fulfilled, the following penalties will be applied:
- Exterior cleaning not done 30€.
- Interior cleaning not done 50€.
- Stains on the upholstery 50€.
- Smell of tobacco 100€.
- If travelling with animals, detectable smell/hairs 120€.
- Chemical WC used and not cleaned 60€.
- If the water tank has been used with another liquid or fuel 100€.
- If the fuel tank has been filled with another liquid or fuel 750€.
- If the keys or the documentation of the vehicle have been lost 180€
- From Rental Day 1 to Rental Day 7, the rate includes 250km per day.
- From Rental Day 8 to Rental Day 14, the rate includes 350km per day.
- Extra kilometres will be charged an additional 0,20€/km.
- For a 15 days or more rental, there won't be any limited mileage.
Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- You can cancel your booking up to a month before the pick up date without any cost.
- If you cancel more than a week before the pick up date, you will get a refund of 50% of the rental cost.
- For cancellations of less than a week before the pick up date you will not receive a refund.
You can make the payment by bank card (credit or debit) or by transfer. In payments with American Express card a commission of 1.5% is applied
The vans have a fully comprehensive coverage and travel assistance. When a breakdown occurs, you should first contact us so we can arrange the assistance.
You are usually allowed to spend the night anywhere where parking is permitted, as long as you don’t leave anything outside the van such as tables, chairs, sunshade... There are many places suitable for this and there are usually vans parked already. You can also stay at private overnight areas or at campsites. Use your common sense to find a good place and always respect the environment! Don’t ever leave litter.
You can drive only on surfaced roads.
Yes, you can travel in most European countries. Please consult us for confirmation.
Yes, you can park your vehicle in our facilities, telling us beforehand. However, we are not responsible for the safety of your vehicle.
Yes, you can. You should always cook on a table and never on the top of the cupboard. You could burn the curtains and start a fire.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke or light candles inside the van, for safety reasons. If there are smells of tobacco, you will have to pay a penalty of 100€.
Yes, of course! You can bring your own seat or you can rent one from us, please consult the extra accessories list.
Yes, you can. However, you need to follow certain safety rules: the animal has to travel in an adequate travelling box in the boot.
In case of leaving detectable smell or hairs, you will have to pay a penalty of 120€. If you were the next customer you wouldn't like to find the van in this condition.
There are five seats for passengers in a standard van: two in the front and three in the back. Up to four people can sleep in the van as there is a double bed on the back seats and another one on the pop-up roof.
There are three seats for passengers in a lite van: three in the front . Up to two people can sleep in the van as there is a double bed on the back seats.
Please consult the list of extra accessories, if you can’t find what you need, please tell us!
Yes, our camper van has a stationary heater. You will be able to travel in winter and enjoy a pleasant temperature inside the van when you are parked.
The van is delivered without a bike rack but it is an extra accessory you can rent.
The van is delivered without a WC, but it is an extra accessory you can rent.
The vans are 2.04m high and 4.90m long. Their driving is similar to that of a private car.
Yes, you can come after previous appointment.