Frequently asked questions
We resolve all your queries
In the booking section, please fill out the request form indicating your preferences.No commitment nor payment will be required at this point.We will then send you an answer as soon as possible confirming the availability of the vehicle and enclosing an exact estimation of the rental cost.If you agree, we will send you the instructions for the payment and to confirm your campervan booking.
You need to send us a copy of the IDs and driving licenses of all the authorised drivers by email. In the case of non EU citizens: a valid international driving license. You will also need a credit or debit card in order to leave the guarantee deposit.
To be allowed to drive one of our campervans, you need to be minimum 23 years old, and have a valid driving license of minimum 2 years.
As a general rule, the schedule for vehicle pick up and drop off takes place from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 19:00.
For drop off on Sundays or bank holidays, there will be a special schedule of drop off with no additional cost.
Pick up and drop off at alternative points (airport, station, ...), please ask for the current rates in each location.
Pick up and drop off outside the schedule will have an additional cost, please ask for the current rates in each location.
Once your booking is confirmed, we will inform you of the pick up and drop off address. Pick up and drop off can optionally be at alternative points such as airports, ports, train or bus stations.
Yes, you will have to leave a 600€ deposit by credit or debit if you have contracted the extended coverage.In case of having contracted the basic coverage you will have to leave a deposit of 800€. This deposit will be refunded at the end of the rental period and after checking the vehicle within a maximum of 7days.
The rental includes an all-risks insurance with an insurance excess of 600€. We additionally offer an option of extended coverage which cover that amount. Its cover only external damage to the vehicle.
Interior damage is excluded from the estended coverage.
Negligence is excluded from any coverage.
The campervan must be returned in the same clean condition as when it was delivered. If these conditions are not fulfilled, the following penalties will be applied:
- Exterior cleaning not done 30€.
- Interior cleaning not done 60€.
- Stains on the upholstery 60€.
- Smell of tobacco 100€.
- If travelling with animals, detectable smell/hairs 120€.
- Chemical WC used and not cleaned 60€.
- If the water tank has been used with another liquid or fuel 600€.
- If the fuel tank has been filled with another liquid or fuel, the cost of the repair will be full by the renter.
- If the keys or the documentation of the vehicle have been lost 200€
Please check the current conditions in case they differ from the list.
- From Rental Day 1 to Rental Day 7, the rate includes 250km per day.
- From Rental Day 8 to Rental Day 14, the rate includes 350km per day.
- Extra kilometres will be charged an additional 0,20€/km.
- For a 15 days or more rental, there won't be any limited mileage.
- Unlimited mileage:
- For rentals from 2 to 4 days it is not possible to have unlimited kilometers, additional kilometers are charged at € 0.20 / km.
- For rentals from 5 to 14 days, it will be possible to enjoy unlimited kilometers paying 35€/day
Our cancellation policy is as follows:.
- If cancelled up to 30 days before the rental period: No penalties. We will refund the full amount of the rental.
- If cancelled from 29 to 16 days before the rental period: 50% of the total rental price. We will refund 50% of the amount of the rental.
- If cancelled from 15 to 8 days before the rental period: 25% of the total rental price. We will refund 25% of the amount of the rental.
- If cancelled less than 7 days before the rental period: 100% of the total rental price. We will not refund the amount of the rental.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation or contract due to forces of force majeure, pandemics, meteorological catastrophes, by decree of a state of emergency or any other exceptional condition, the Owner shall not return the amount paid to the Renter. The Owner shall issue a voucher with a date change in order to postpone the rental for a period to be determined by the Owner.
You can make the payment by:
- Bank card (credit or debit) In payments with American Express card a commission of 3% is applied
The campervans have a fully comprehensive coverage and travel assistance. When a breakdown occurs, you should first contact us so we can arrange the assistance.
You are usually allowed to spend the night anywhere where parking is permitted, as long as you don’t leave anything outside the van such as tables, chairs, sunshade... There are many places suitable for this and there are usually campervans parked already. You can also stay at private overnight areas or at campsites. Use your common sense to find a good place and always respect the environment! Don’t ever leave litter.
You are not allowed to spend the night in any National or Natural park, it is your responsibility to know if you are within a protected area.
You can drive only on surfaced roads.
Yes, you can travel in most European countries. Please consult us for confirmation.
Yes, you can park your vehicle for free in our facilities, telling us beforehand. However, we are not responsible for the safety of your vehicle.
Yes you can, but you should always cook on a table.
- On the the top of the cupboard. You could burn the curtains and start a fire.
- On the interior floor of the van.
- About the seats.
- About the beds.
It is strictly forbidden to smoke or light candles inside the campervan, for safety reasons. If there are smells of tobacco, you will have to pay a penalty of 100€.
Yes, of course! You can bring your own seat or you can rent one from us, please consult the extra accessories list.
Yes, you can. However, you need to follow certain safety rules: the animal has to travel in an adequate travelling box in the boot.
In case of leaving detectable smell, hairs and or parasites, you will have to pay a penalty of 120€. Please think about the following travelers.
There are five seats for passengers in a Standard or Ultimate van:
- Two in the front and three in the back.
- Up to four people can sleep in the van as there is a double bed on the back seats and another one on the pop-up roof.
There are three or four seats for passengers in a lite van:
- Three in the front .or
- Two in the front and two in the back
- Up to two people can sleep in the van as there is a double bed on the back seats.
Please consult the list of extra accessories, if you can’t find what you need, please tell us!
Yes, our campervans have a stationary heater. You will be able to travel in winter and enjoy a pleasant temperature inside the van when you are parked.
The campervan is delivered without a bike rack but it is an extra accessory you can rent.
The campervan is delivered without a WC, but it is an extra accessory you can rent.
The campervans Lite and Standard have a height of 2.05 meters while the Ultimate format is 2.65 meters high. The length of all formats is 4.90 meters. Its driving is similar to that of a private car.
As a result of the COVID19 pandemic, we have restricted the service of visits to see the campervans, due to the new protocols.
It is possible to make an appointment to come see us, but the campervans can only be seen at a safe distance.
We recommend you visit our YouTube channel, there you can see videos of the operation of the campervans.
The DIESEL tank is delivered full and you must return it full, the cost is your responsibility.